How to check out materials.
The library is open!
Tuesday – Friday 10 – 6
Saturday 12 – 5
You can place holds and pick up outside the library
Request material one of 2 ways.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave a voice message at 907-424-6667.
Please make sure you give us first and last name and a good contact phone number.
Need help finding something to check out? Let us know what you are interested in and a staff member will send you a list of suggestions.
How to pick-up and return materials.
Pickup will be available Tuesday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday noon-5:00pm.
- Staff will bag up your items and give you a call to schedule a pickup time.
- Pickup at the drop box, next to the rear door.
- Return items in the drop box.